SHOP Beard, Hair & Body Products Here — http://bdbd.us/2bvbYzN
Lack of patience and mucked up trims and overwashing, oh my! Clayton is here to talk about the top five beard mistakes guys tend to make when growing out their face jacket.
1. No patience. Don’t make hasty decisions when it comes to your beard. If it’s itchy or you get aggravated and want to hack away at the beard, give yourself a day or two to cool off and think about if you really want to wreck all the time and energy you’ve put into your mane so far.
2. Bad trim. Maybe you decided to give it a shape up and things went horribly wrong, especially at the neckline. It’s an easy mistake to make, and if you do, just grab your clippers and take the beard down a bit so things are more uniform and let it grow back out again.
3. Washing every day. Save the washing and conditioning for two to three times per week to avoid stripping it of essential oils.
4. Not using beard products. Things like beard oil, as well as beard wash and softener can go a long way in keeping the beard clean, soft, and looking healthy.
5. Beard envy. Be happy with what you’ve got and happy in your own skin. Rock what you’ve got with confidence and enjoy the journey.
All orders for 2017 must be placed latest Wednesday 13 December 2017 to ensure they are delivered on time as we are closing on the 15th December 2017. We will only be back in January. Orders placed after 13 December will only be shipped in January. Dismiss