SHOP Beard, Hair & Body Products Here — http://bdbd.us/2dNdCx2
Tweets by beardbrand
Beards aren’t going anywhere, fellas. And here are five reasons why.
1. Growing a beard is natural. If you do nothing, you’re going to have a beard. You have to actively shave off a beard to avoid having one. Growing a beard is just part of being a dude.
2. You have style options. There are so many beard and facial hair options, to say it’s just a trend is just flying in the face of logic.
3. Science. It’s been proven bearded faces are actually cleaner than completely shaven faces, and can even protect you from sun damage and the elements. You can’t deny science.
4. Changing work environments. Careers have changed and shifted from corporate entities to individuals, and if you’re good at what you do, your beard has no bearing on your skills.
5. Follow the money. There’s a market for beardcare, and there’s no way companies are going to let profits disappear – the beard culture is here to stay.