SHOP Beard, Hair & Body Products Here — http://bdbd.us/2cXRvF8
Tweets by beardbrand
Let’s talk bearded costume ideas for this Halloween. Here are 10 of Clayton’s top picks for the best costumes to wear this year if you’re rocking a beard and want to incorporate it into your costume.
1. Hodor. Everyone loves Game of Thrones, and everyone loves Hodor. Simple and straightforward, this is an easy one. Hodor. Hodor.
2. The Dude. Donny, you’re out of your element. It doesn’t take much to embody The Dude, so get your best bathrobe and a White Russian and be The Dude. That, or his Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.
3. Bob Ross. Lots of happy little trees. Afro wig, paintbrush, and a button-up, and you’re in business.
4. Macho Man Randy Savage. Get yourself some shades and a crazy cowboy hat, snap into a Slim Jim, and OH YEAH!
5. Steve Zissou. Billy Murray’s character has a pretty simple look, so study the movie The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou and get to Halloweenin’.
6. Abe Lincoln. President. Vampire Hunter. It’s a classic.
7. Wizard. Easy one – a long robe, a wand, and a pointy hat and you’re good to go.
8. Leprechaun. From Lucky Charms to Notre Dame, everyone loves leprechauns.
9. Mr. T. I pity the fool that doesn’t pick this costume! Go sleeveless and rock plenty of gold chains and you’re in business.
10. Pirate. Eye patches and parrots and swords, this one is an easy one. Swashbuckle your way to a kickass Halloween.
Please note that we won't be accepting any new orders at this time. Dismiss